WHERE I AM SERIES (JUNE EDITION), GRATITUDE MONTH
To be honest, I can't really figure out where
I am. The inspiration and reason behind this series was to create some sort of
consciousness in me and all the lovely readers. A consciousness of our
experiences, making sure that we're not just living our lives and taking
everything for granted.
I'm good, doing so well. I'm just
overwhelmed and filled with so much energy. Right now, I feel like jumping all
around! I trust that you’re good and doing so well too.
At the moment, all I want to do, talk about,
write about is GRATITUDE. Gratitude, gratitude, gratitude... We're halfway done
guys... It's not like this year has been all smooth for me but, I can assure
you that I've been able to come out as a victor.
I have
so much faith that I’ll get through others…
God has been good, God is good and forever
will be. You know, recently I found myself comparing some of my goals,
actions, “the things I do” generally, with that of some people I look up to as role-models
and I felt like I wasn't doing enough, I wasn't consistent enough or it wasn't as perfect like theirs Guess what?
God keeps reminding me of my uniqueness, even in the process
His still, small voice generated some sort
of peace in my soul and I came back to my motivated and pumped up self.
Sometimes that seems to be unexplainable for me. I just find it hard to add it
all up. A minute I'm down and the next I'm pumped up and, it's lasting!
If there's nothing else to thank God for,
life, the air that we breathe in and out, is more than enough to thank Him for.
And, the fact that we're still breathing gives the hope of a better tomorrow.
FYI, I'm a nursing student or a “nurse in the
embryo” like some people would love to say, and I've been exposed to quite a
lot of disease conditions that are caused by things that we regard as trivial.
Like, in the twinkle of an eye the person can lose his or her life if immediate interventions are not carried out. Sometimes I sit back and I'm like, "nawa ooo", "are you serious"?
Ladies and
gentlemen, you are loved by God.
I don't know what you are going through or you've
gone through that makes you seem powerless every time you think about it. I've
come with so much energy to debunk that!
You are powerful, common get up, be thankful
and get to work. The greater the focus and energy you channel towards your past
and the "ugly" things you're going through, the more powerless they
make you seem.
Fear, doubt and all that negativity are time
wasters and they have just one mandate, to drain you.
But guess what we're not gonna allow that.
We're launching July with so much JOY, COURAGE, OPTIMISM & DETERMINATION.
Now, get your pen and your journal, make a
list of what you want to achieve and see God do in July, pray about them,
create a specific plan on how to achieve them and get started and moving.
Dear, reader I love you❤️❤️❤️, and I want to
see you grow and bloom.
Glory Anjola




Comments
Post a Comment