GROWTH SPARK: Sunshine Moments

 


 


Most times, we attribute growth to only the most evident parts of our lives.

One thing I've discovered is that growth can be subtle and, still strike a chord in the rhythm of our minds.

I have discovered that growth is when I no longer fear the things I used to fear.

Wow! I'm sure you've probably never thought of that before. Even if you had, you did not think it is something worth rejoicing over.


As I journey through the course of my life, I have made up my mind never to get used to fear or being fearful.

I long daily never to be scared of not being scared. Read that again!

Questions like,  Glory, are you still taking your life seriously? Why aren't you scared that this or that would happen? What if something bad happens after this set of overlapping happy days?

Thinking back, I'm like how did I even see being fearful as a normal thing before everything?

I'm excited but, it breaks my heart that I've allowed the enemy to rob me of my peace even when the storm rages.

For all I care, it is new beginning for me and, that's on periodt!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts