STRINGS AND EXISTENCE
I'll like you to know what breaks my heart the most.
Well, like you care anyways...
But, whether or not you do, it should
break your heart too...
You'll
get to know why soon..
I believe strongly in the " law of
strings and existence". You definitely don't know what that means cos I
made it up. Lol...
My existence on earth is tied to something.
To know God and make Him known.
When I run with this mandate, every single
thing I lay my hands upon and set my heart to do, would reflect the mind of my
maker.
So, it breaks my
heart when I have an idea and I can't project it.
It breaks my heart when I have a question and
I do not speak up.
It breaks my heart when I let my insecurities
take the stage other than ME.
It breaks my heart when I'm afraid to do
the right thing because "others"are looking.
It breaks my heart when I continue to live
in my thoughts other than continue the search of the solution my generation has
been waiting for.
It breaks my heart when I prioritize the
impression of the minor over the accolades of the MAJOR( GOD)
Because, there are lives attached to mine
and the strings conduct the impact I have to offer.
And if I continue this way, I and many others
are fit for a great FALL!


Beautiful 😍
ReplyDeleteThank you❣️
Delete👏👏👏👏👏love this write up
ReplyDeleteThank you so much 🌻
Delete