WE MADE IT!

 



This post is dedicated to everyone for being a part of this journey. We started in February, even though there has been some breaks here and there but we still DID IT. My year, if to be described would be miracles on miracles because... God has being faithful.

And, I'll like to put it out here that if you are like me and the year has not been like you imagined it to be and, it does not look like it's ending on the very best note, TRUST GOD. The usual vibe on this blog is that every thing we experience, both the good and the bad, our pain and our suffering, sweats and tears are part of the growth process. They will all turn out to be stepping stones and we should not take them for granted.

It's okay to feel bad, cry a little here and there but, it should not endure forever. Always remember the promises of God, even when they look like they're never going to come to pass, will eventually turn out to be testimonies.

If you feel like you've been hurt by those you trusted the most this year, I'll like to share what God told me with you and, I hope it resonates so we'll just as it did with me.

" Stop idolizing people, do not feel entitled to anything, stop expecting man to do so much. Expect me to do much more, I am the only one that can reward you adequately"

This year I've Idolized certain people in my life( including family members), I have been hurt by them, therefore, permit me to say that I can relate so well with how you feel right now. Now, you must be thinking that the best thing to do is to "isolate" yourself in 2022. Nah! Don't do that!. God can help you to be a better person in the aspect of your relationships and He will surely help you to build better relationships, friends and family that will help you grow and align with the will of the father.



In 2022, be the best version of yourself, this would help you to be more creative and make more impact. Grow at the pace that God wants you to, do not be pressured or boxed around by anyone. Resist the urge to always explain yourself (shalayeπŸ˜…), " if they don't get it, they should forget about it", that is to say, when God says GO or WAIT, don't try to prove why you should go or wait to people.

OMG! I actually thought I'll come here and just appreciate everyone.



To be honest, I love you all.😍😍😍🌹🌹❣️❣️❣️❣️❤️❤️❤️. I wish I could hug everyone who has read my posts, engaged in the comment section, sent me messages privately, encouraged me when my break was too long πŸ˜…, shared and reposted and, expressed many more acts of kindness. I'm so grateful for you, I'm so blessed to be able to do this with you all.

God has many more goodies for us in 2022😜. You do not want to miss them. Till next year guys✌️

 


Comments

  1. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°just as always, there is always something to learn from your writes up. Love you too dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory Anjola to the world, we're not readyyyyπŸ’–

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts