NEW YEAR CONFESSIONS

 


Happy new year fam🌹. I believe strongly that, this is going to be such an amazing year for everyone. As much as we all are trying to take things slow and steady, make plans, grow, strategize and so on without pressure, it is important that we configure our minds with our words and confessions.

But before you make these confessions, it is important that you see beyond every limitation.

First, I'll like you to imagine what the year is going to be like for you. Remember, "as far as you can see..." It is even more mesmerizing that God is able to do above all that we can imagine and, ask for.

Let's make these confessions together!



In 2022:

• My mind is not void of ideas.

• I overcome fear!

• I have the capacity to be all that God has created me to be.

• I grow at the pace that God requires of me.

• My life is a blessing to my generation.

• I make impact and, deliver value.

• I engage myself productively with diligence.

• I grow consistently.

• I am not oblivious to the treasures of change and transition.

• I execute ideas, I do not just dream about them.

• I work in alignment with the will of my maker.

• I take responsibility and portray integrity.

• I shine brighter than ever!

• Through me, solutions are birthed.

• I do not see myself as one of low esteem.

• I seek counsel and I am not afraid to take the next step.

• I see failure and rejection as a stepping stone.

• I have foresight and I am proactive.

• I step out of my comfort zone.

• I stand out amongst my contemporaries.

• I am blessed with and, by people.

• I possess a positive mindset.

 

BELIEVE. AFFIRM. BLOOM.

 

Comments

Popular Posts