AS WE MOVE ON! (A note from me...)

 




This post is officially welcome to many of my unplanned blog-posts… It literally took me a long time to come up with a title.

You know this feeling of wanting to share your thoughts with people because you can’t hold it in for too long... So, I decided to write to you.

Moving on with the second quarter of the year, the joy I feel is so palpable and of course, rooted in the finished works of Christ! I am blessed and so are you! 

I woke up with these words on my mind, someone probably whispered them to me in my dream (I wish you could see my facial expression…)-“If conforming remains the only way to survive, never let it be an option.” I think I should start growing grey hair cos all these wisdom… (LOL!).

Those words are definitely for everyone here. But, I believe strongly, that they are specifically for someone right here. There would always be times in our lives, especially as young visionaries when,we would be tempted to act below standard and below what we have been pruned and nurtured for. Those times would always come and, it would be like we’ve reached a dead end and, settling would seem like an option. Dear reader, you should not conform. I urge you not to be complacent.

Excellence is the only way forward for us! Excellence is what we were made for and, that is what we would always project, against all odds. May you never lose your wonder and effervescent goodness.

My word for the month is REFRESHEDNESS! What is yours? When I heard the word in my spirit, I did not really understand. However, it means I am recovering so much strength and vigour! I am back better, stronger and unashamed.

I love you so much and I am “rooting” for you! You deserve a mini MARCH DUMP (Better late than never, I suppose!) So, here you go...

 










 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts