YOU, counts!


 

I count it all joy to write to you all. Happy new month fam!

This month commenced unconventionally for me. You know when it's a new month and you did not even realize until someone told you 🤦. Well, I started to feel like I needed to shutdown, stay in my room all day and, just read books, pray, meditate, plan and schedule as much as I can.

Alas! Here I am. Trust me, life would not always give you what you want, things would not always turn out as planned but, try as much as possible to see the brighter side of every situation and circumstance. If you can't see it, paint it!

Shutting down everything was obviously impossible because there's no way I was going to neglect academic activities. As a student, you really don't own your time, sort of... If shutting down ever works out, I'm definitely going to spill every bit of it on this space.

The things I've been so conscious about this month are, getting used to being more of myself, walking in the supernatural, investing in my knowledge-base and, being unapologetic about how I truly feel, per time. I'll love to know yours😌😜🤪


I can't but state that the mind, as complex as it is, influences who WE ARE.

Correct perception about everything, determines how much growth we would experience. Impact is not made in the future, it is made everyday. The reason why a lot of people are waiting for the perfect time to do the things they love, dispense value and blow their horns in their sphere of influence is because they have locked impact all up in future.

So, all they do is dream and dream instead of living intentionally. Impact is made everyday. Be conscious of the little things. You might not have all the resources you need at the moment but, you have YOU. Invest in YOU.

Do you want to create content, the most authentic and durable content is YOU. While you imagine, save and plan, live intentionally, read books, ask questions and get wisdom. Prepare well for your time of appearing.

I love you dearly, I'm rooting for you as always!

Comments

  1. 🥰Lovely, this seems to speak to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ❤️. I'm rooting for you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts