I HAVE BEEN HIDING AND SETTLING...(My Journey of No Limits)

 


The point when I realized that I have been settling for less and, allowing my emotions to set the pace for how much impact I was going to make, remains a light-bulb moment for me. I have been experiencing this feeling of unrest. Everything and everyone around me keeps telling me there is more. Just recently, someone who inspires me so much said, “Well-done Glory, you are bigger than you think”.

I’ve been hiding. Thinking about it hurts, saying it out loud hurts, typing it hurts. But, if there’s one thing my journey through life unveils every single time, it is the fact that no matter how big I think I am or how far I’ve grown, there is more.

I’m at a point where I’m gradually learning to open up my mind to the beautiful things life has to offer, how far the works of my hands and everything embedded in me can help others grow. To you, it might not seem like I’ve been hiding but relatively, I have.

Today is such an amazing day to start a journey of NO LIMITS, every day will mark a sunshine moment as every part of me is consistently unveiled. I am in a season of new things, new grounds because, I’m done with the life that easily forgets the law of “strings and existence”. 



To launch this season, I am finally telling everyone that, I wrote a book and got it published last year. I did not really talk about it because, I did not feel like (the emotions I stated earlier). To be honest, I wish I could kneel at everyone’s feet and say how sorry I am. I am constantly growing into the version of myself that does not allow my emotions set the pace. 

You can get the book for free through this link:                                                                                         https://okadabooks.com/book/about/no_limits/44845#.Ypd2Nu-6qIQ.link

And, we now have telegram channel! It’s one of the most spontaneous things I’ve done in my life. It took so much effort to shun the “over-thinker” in me. I look forward to sharing all of my discoveries about growth with you, through this medium.

 Here is the link: https://t.me/shapingmindsetswithgloryanjola          

Before we pull the blinds and, turn off the lights… from the depth of my heart, I'll like to urge you to stop hiding, do not settle for less, you are bigger than you think and the world is not ready! Happy new month!

Comments

Popular Posts