YOUR DOSE OF ENERGY! (My Letter To You)

I’m still trying to figure out why it feels like it’s been over a decade ago… You have a place in my heart and, I hope this post meets you well, strong, blooming and flourishing.

 I choose to celebrate you, today. I celebrate your tenacity, I celebrate every effort, I celebrate the   process, I celebrate you for not giving up so easily.

I choose to celebrate you for getting back up, always. I celebrate every bit of your attempt to make a move and take a giant stride. I CELEBRATE YOUR GROWTH. This post is all about you. You have come this far and you are worth every form of commendation and more.

I choose to present you, a medal. You are a force, unstoppable, unmovable. Your dreams are valid. I know you have a thousand and one questions but, through the process, I can assure you that a million and one answers you shall find.



From the depth of my heart, I profess that I love every bit of you. The scars, the stars, the innocence, the strengths and the weakness. The definition of you that I see is one that blooms, a special breed within the thorns.

Always remember that, I am rooting for you. I am the voice behind the scenes saying, “keep moving, there is more.”  Beyond me, is one that will never let go of your hand- GOD. The world awaits you, darling!

 

-Glory Anjola


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts