I HAVE A PROBLEM !

 





Fam! I have a problem! And, I know you are in a hurry to know what it is.

 There is this scripture in the Bible, Proverbs 4:18 (KJV)-

“But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.”

I have come to realize that self-limiting beliefs are not restricted to not affirming who we have been created to be but, it is also thinking that we have reached the peak of everything God has in store for us. There’s a thin line between satisfaction and complacency. The fact that you have your immediate needs gratified, does not mean it is over!

It is not over until God says so!

                                                                                                                                      

On the 9th of October, 2022, I posted on my telegram channel that, I was at a point where my deepest prayer is that God enlarges my mind beyond how I picture what He says to me. I am still at that point and, will forever be. Remember, it is as far as your eyes can see! Even though God is able to do abundantly, above all we can ever ask for or imagine, there is a place of partnership. It is a state whereby we are able to behold from within and, effortlessly live out these supernatural realities.

Now, my problem is that I cannot LAY LOW, I AM NEVER SATISFIED! This is because it is not over until God says so.

I am too loaded to be wasted. This problem keeps me up at night. It makes me run on 4 hours of sleep and not complain. It pushes me to step out of my comfort zone. It makes my peers call me “over sabi”. It pushes me to live beyond my weaknesses as an “introvert”. It makes me repel living a normal life and acting like everyone else.  It does a lot to me and guess what? I love it! Is there anything such as a “good problem”?  I searched and here’s what I found-

 

Do you really think I have a problem? Do you believe there’s anything such as a good problem? What would you call this whole shebang? Please, let me know in the comment section.

Some of the things this “problem” has led me to do are:

No Limits by Glory Alabi:

https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/no_limits/44845#.Y0TvlrNWVCQ.link

My Telegram channel:  https://t.me/gloryanjola


The book is available for free, do well to share with your friends and family. Also, you would be missing out on a lot of good stuff, if you have not subscribed to my telegram channel. What are you waiting for? Click on the link and, bloom!

 

Comments

Popular Posts