THIS IS HOW WE FIGHT OUR BATTLES

 



What do we do when we feel so burdened, weighed down and pressured by the weights of this world?

We sometimes feel so heavy to pull our thoughts together and even in the place of prayer, all we can do is stay silent till it all eases off.

On the 23rd of December, 2022, at exactly 10:30 pm, I knew nothing else to do but PRAISE. I had no words to describe how I was feeling. I had so much on my mind. After doing this for about 20 minutes, I began to cry uncontrollably, letting out my fears to my father.

All I could see was how great my God is.

Words started to roll out. It literally felt like I was reading out a scroll full of fears. Little did I know, that I had so much bottled up inside, that I could no longer think and be free! And yes, God sent His word. I therefore confessed that I would not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. (Psalms 46: 2-3; NIV)

As this year runs out and, as you prepare for the one ahead always remember Isaiah 61:3(KJV)-

“To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, that they might be called tress of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He might be glorified.”

THIS IS HOW WE FIGHT OUR BATTLES!

Comments

  1. To join my telegram channel, click and copy this link:
    https://t.me/gloryanjola

    Do well to subscribe ๐Ÿ˜Ž. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts