BROKEN PIECES (Journey To Redemption)

 


I know what it feels like to have a sad past. I understand what it means to be hurt. We might have different stories and, our experiences are definitely relative. I’m still healing. However, I am better off than today.

I cannot but wonder how easy it is, to mask our pain. We sometimes think we can hide it forever. Each time those thoughts come and those pictures come flashing through, we fight so hard to hold back our tears. It is so dreadful to think about those things that have kept us awake in the little dark rooms. We were not just left with swollen eyes, also aching hearts.

We forget that there’s someone who sees all of these. He sees us and, He smiles.

When we see broken pieces, He sees a beautiful artifact with a ton of words, making up a beautiful story. When we see errors, He sees destinies. When we see darkness, He sees light.

If only we could see the brighter side of every dark night. If only we could see morning approaching. He is writing a beautiful story with us. He is the MASTER STORYTELLER.



Cheers to the day we would look back with a smile on our faces. Cheers to the day millions of other pieces would read our stories and gain strength. The strife not to settle for less, despite what we have left behind is not a waste; it would never be a waste.

I am better off because, for every pain and hurt, I can see a story to be read by generations and reckoned with by dynasties.

We would keep this day on the tablets of our hearts. We are definitely coming back to thank the One who brings healing to the soul, has the power to redeem and writes the most beautiful stories.

Comments

Post a Comment