SUNFLOWER
I enjoy being vulnerable.
By the way, I love sunflowers so much that I decided to tag
this post as one. And, I dedicate this post to the one who made them.
Talking about my growth on here or, having the deepest conversations
about myself has led to a lot of breakthrough moments. I have seen this happen
over and over again and, I am more than assured that I’ve “cracked the code”. If
I start to talk about how much I’ve grown, you might find some parts of my
story impossible to believe. My life attests to the fact that, your life can
take a new turn with just an encounter.
I grew up trying to figure out a whole lot of things by
myself. As a child, almost everyone thought I was too logical, in fact
rebellious. I kind of knew there was more to life, I knew there were standards
and I never wanted to live by them. Thinking outside the box, living beyond the
surface and everything that relates to this, were the things I wanted to hear,
read and talk about. I remember how my dad would always force me to study my
school books because I was either reading a novel, a magazine and even
newspapers because I felt like they helped to shape my mind in a way that no
one else around me could. I think now is the right time to confess that I was
the one that took almost all the Saturday Punch newspapers in my high
school library and never returned them (LMAO!). Don’t judge me. I don’t think
they needed them sha…
Even while I was studying school books, I still couldn’t
stop dreaming and painting pictures of what I thought the world should look
like, the big things I want to do, the lives I want to impact, the kind of
buildings I want to design and all sorts. Even though I couldn’t directly place
my hands on some of these things, I knew there was more. I was one of those
people who had a lot of things they wanted to become. To be honest, I do not
think I have ever asked if there’s a place for people like us, in this world. I
believe there is.
I enjoy being vulnerable.
My story counts. Sharing it has led me to the light a whole
lot of times. I believe that my story can do the same to you. May I never stop
partnering with the ever-perfect storyteller (GOD). He writes the best stories!




❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDelete